2021 February 21. Revd. Paul Hughes conducted his first service at St Mark’s.
2021 February. Revd. Canon Ben Wong inducted as priest-in-charge for St Mark’s and St Timothy’s. Revd. Paul Hughes, Revd. Ivy Wong and Revd. Dietrich Cheung inducted as assistant ministers.
2020 October. Completion of stage 3A building project providing new entrance and driveway and path from Eastern car park.
2020 October. Rev Canon Ben Wong (from St Timothy’s, Bulleen) appointed temporary locum minister following retirement of Rev Michael Goodluck. Rev Geoff Milton appointed as assistant locum minister.
2016 Church re-carpeted with carpet tiles to match the narthex and hall (November)
2015 Completion of Stage 2 of building modernisation – hall carpeted, painted and store rooms added – coinciding with the 40th anniversary of St.Mark’s (25th April)
2014 The original Christ Church building, relocated to the Vine and Branches Personal Growth Centre in Lower Plenty, is opened on February 9.
2012 Opening of Stage 1 of building modernisation – narthex, kitchen and offices (16 December)
2012 The investiture of Rev. Michael Goodluck.
2011 Plans drawn up for three stage modernisation of the church building
2003 The Investiture of Rev. Rob Castelow
1996 The Investiture of Rev. Maureen Beattie
1985 The Investiture of Rev. Ken Ansell
1976 The Investiture of Rev. Philip Newman
Various curates assisted over the years including Peter Lawry, Richard Temby, Heather Marten, Derek Snibson, Stuart Gardiner
1975 Last service at Christ Church on Good Friday
First services at new church of St Mark over Easter
1973 Decision to sell the Foote St. site to City of Doncaster and Templestowe. Plans made to build new church and vicarage on land provided by the Diocese on the corner of High St and Dellfield Drive
1972 The Investiture of Rev. Doug Dickinson
1967 Templestowe declared a separate parochial district
The Investiture of the first priest, Rev. Ed Richardson
Curate, Geoff Cheong, assisted for a time
1963 Appointment to Christ Church of a curate, Peter Corney
1960 Hall built next to the church
1959 Land at High Street sold to assist financing of new hall.
1903 First mention of “Christ Church” in vestry minutes
Administration by Holy Trinity Doncaster for next sixty four years
1900 New site purchased on corner of Glendale Avenue and Foote Street.
A new wooden church built and opened on November 8
1871 The school building formally licensed as a place of worship
1854 Church of England granted a two acre site opposite, what is now, the Services Memorial Park on the corner of High St. and Foote St.
A school building erected on the site and church services conducted
1848 Bishop Perry arrives in Melbourne
Rev. Francis Hales and others visit the Templestowe area